Wagamama



Wagamama is one of my favourite restaurants. It has a variety of Japanese food, one of the dishes I have ordered the most is ginger chicken udon noodle. It does contain chillies which I personally take out, to me this dish is not spicy at all if you remove the chillies. For me personally this dish never gets boring and you should try it if you haven't already.

My friend ordered the same dish but instead of chicken she had prawns (first plate in the picture).


 Recently I have began ordering chilli squid for starter which I seem to be liking so far, but I am not into sea food at all so this is definitely surprising for me to be eating squid! I actually wanted to try it because it smelt so good.


When it comes to drinks Wagmama has a lovely variety of fresh juices, the one in the picture is clean green. This juice contains kiwi, avocado and apple which tastes so refreshing especially if you have ordered one of the spicy dishes on the menu.



No comments