Balance me Moisture Rich Face Cream- for Normal to dry/ Sensitive Skin

If you have sensitive skin then you will understand how stressful it is to find the perfect moisturiser for your face. Over the years I have tried many moisturisers/ face creams from high end to drugstore and my skin has reacted badly to every single one. I came across the brand Balance me, I had never heard of them but I wish I had been introduced to their daily essentials moisturerich face cream a long time ago! It is the best face product I have used for my dry/ extremely sensitive skin. I am now on my third one!

This product claims to be “A deeply hydrating power moisturiser that plumps, firms, lifts and smoothes skin for daily perfection.” 

This statement is true in my opinion, as it is very hydrating and my skin loves it! It contains Shea Butter which is rich in vitamin A so it has healing properties; also helps with dry patches.

On the bottle it states that it’s rich in fatty acids and anti- oxidants which help with anti-aging, it plumps and protects the skin. Anti- oxidants is vital in protecting us from our environment (e.g. pollution), it helps with preventing collagen breaking down so prevents DNA damage.  

What I also like about this product is that it does not contain parabens, petroleum, silicones, artificial fragrances and colours. Many products contain parabens as it allows longer shelf life, but it can cause you harm such as interfering with hormone production and it may lead to premature aging. Petroleum is also said to have premature aging affects.

How I apply this face cream:

I wash my face and cleanse, then apply balance me face cream as a thin even layer onto my face.
You do not need a lot of product which is another advantage. 

Allow face to dry before applying makeup, this will allows your make up to stay on throughout the day. 

When my skin is extremely dry in winter, I apply at night time before bed to improve with dry patches. 
 
Thank you for reading