Chocoholic? This is for you!

One of my favourite things is dessert! I am always looking for new cute little places to visit, I will most likely go if they have waffles! So when I was looking online one day I found Kaspa's desserts, they have many branches to choose from and you can check the closest one to you by going on their website.
Choc - a-lot Waffle
They had a variety of hot and cold desserts to choose from but as you might have guessed it, I chose waffles! I ordered 'Choc - a-lot Waffle', it was a freshly made waffle, sprinkled with belgian milk and white chocolate flakes, also drizzled with chocolate syrup. It tasted so amazing but after a few bites I felt like there were too many types of chocolate on the waffle, and it was almost making it difficult to taste the actual waffle. When I do go back to Kaspa's desserts next time, I will ask them to maybe have one type of chocolate on mine, but that is my personal preference.However if you are a chocolate lover then this will be heavenly for you.

Chocoholic

My friends had their cold desserts, and of course I had to try it as well because they looked so good! As you can see from the picture above, the Chocoholic ice cream was a big portion; on the plate there was an Italian wafer basket filled with chocolate, caramel and vanilla ice cream, sprinkled with nuts, chocolates and drizzled with chocolate syrup. There was also an edible chocolate cup with whipped cream on the side! So again there was a lot going on just like the waffles and it also tasted lovely.

Bubblelicious

We also tried the Bubblelicious ice cream, the blue is bubblegum flavour, there was also strawberry and vanilla ice cream with strawberry and bubblegum syrup on top.

Overall, our desserts tasted lovely and we will definitely be going back there! I would recommend Kaspa's desserts to anyone who is a chocolate lover or likes desserts in general.

Thank you for reading xx

No comments