Lake Como - part two


Lenno
We wanted to discover other areas of lake como so we took a bus and ended up in Lenno. There was a Tuesday market with lots of lovely food and little snacks. There were loads of different cheese but I was not very interested in that area so I went on trying the different snacks which were little pizzas with different toppings and something else which made it delicious! Their food overall was lovely and it was heavenly for someone like me who loves all kinds of pasta in all its different shapes sizes and sauces.

A day before we left we took a boat trip to cross the lake to go bellagio. It was similar to tremezzo but there were more restaurants by the lake and also more little shops along with some clothing stores. Personally I felt like there was not enough clothing stores on the lake but I never think there is!

Bellagio
The only thing I can complain about is that the weather in como changed very often, it was very sunny and hot one day and the next day it would be raining and cloudy which was the only let down.

Overall our holiday was lovely and I would definitely go back to Italy one day and explore more of its beauty.

Thank you for reading x

No comments